Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy St Patty's Day & Hello Daycare!



Happy St. Patty's Day! Aunt Co bought me a new shirt to wear for my first St. Patty's Day and unfortunately I didn't get to wear it very long. I started daycare of Monday and spit up all over my new shirt so I had to have a wardrobe change at school!






My first day of school (as Mommy likes to call it) was pretty fun, at least I thought so. Mommy took me to my room and sat me down on the mats to play while she put all my stuff away. I started playing with all the toys right away, just like they were my own. Mommy came over to give me a kiss goodbye and I didn't want anything to do with her! I was too busy playing that I didn't even care that she had left (Mommy's feelings were very hurt!). When she picked me up, I knew she thought I would have missed her, but nope, I didn't! She couldn't even get a smile out of me when she picked me up! I'm still not giving her any kisses when she leaves me in the morning...and she even tries to pull my face to hers, but I'm not giving in!


I'm getting good report cards from school; I've been happy and friendly all week! I haven't really adjusted to sleeping in the light with all the other kids. I take maybe an hour nap in the morning and the same in the afternoon; everyone is surprised I'm not grumpy! ALSO, I'm the only one in my class that can hold a bottle all by themselves!

No comments: