Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My First Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!









I made it through my first Christmas! I have to say, Christmas is pretty cool and I think I'm going to like this holiday. What's better than lots of blinking, colorful lights, lots of new toys and good food? Well, I didn't get to eat any food, but it all sure looked yummy. My Uncle Brent, Gigi and Great Grandma and Granddad came down so all our family was in Texas this year.





Santa brought me a really neat CD player that plays songs and makes animal noises when I push the big orange button. I also got this little car that I can scoot around on and as soon as I'm able to walk, it turns into a little walker thing. My stocking was also full of Disney DVDs, CDs and balls!









Uncle Brent is starting to think I'm not so bad! He was a little hesitant to hold me when I was really little but now I think he likes me. He says babies don't like him and they also cry when he holds them. When Uncle Brent was holding me, I spit up all over his hands. Everyone started to laugh and I didn't think it was so funny; I broke down crying!

This isn't my toy from Santa, but this one is pretty cool too. It's Pooh and all his friends...they sing to me while I ride around. Aunt Darcy was nice enough to push me all over the patio on Christmas Day.Great Grandmas Ila has been out of practice for awhile. I'm the first new baby in the family since Uncle Brent!

No comments: