Friday, January 11, 2008

4 Month Check-Up

Whew, I'm growing so fast! I now weigh 18.5 lbs and am 26.5 in long, which puts me in the 97% in both categories!

Testing out my new high chair!

The doctor told me I could start eating cereal - yummy! Mommy ran out and bought me new bowls, spoons and bibs so that we could test this cereal thing out. I told her I didn't really need a bib but she insisted I wear one.







I wasn't too interested the first time as Mommy waited TOO late and I was so hungry that all I was interested in was my bottle! We gave it another try the next day and man was that some good stuff! It managed to leak down my neck so maybe Mommy was right when she said I needed a bib! I've been eating it for about a week now and I've got it mastered. I open my mouth when I see the spoon coming and smack my lips because it taste so good!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is growing up so fast!  Your family pictures were great...thanks for the Christmas card!  Very cute!