Monday, November 26, 2007

Update On What I've Been Up To

Lots to catch you up on since it's been a few weeks.
I helped Mommy put up our Christmas lights! We lined the whole yard and it looks so good - I can't wait for my first Christmas even though I won't know what's really going on. We aren't hanging lights on the house since it's too big - maybe when I get older I can help do that.










Mommy also started back to work last week. I really didn't want her to leave me so I decided to sleep in and she had to come wake me up at 8:00...haha. She was only gone for a couple hours and I got to hang out with Miss Kara and her 3 kids. I took a couple cat naps, but mostly I was too busy checking out all my new surroundings.




Yet another first....my first time flying! We woke up at 3:00 a.m. Thanksgiving morning to catch our flight to KC to see all of Daddy's family. Flying was pretty cool - I slept on the flight. Mommy and Daddy need to learn how to pack better so that we don't have so many bags! This is Daddy and me hanging out in the Admirals Club before our flight.








Santa visited Chapman...it was the coolest thing, he rode in to town on a big firetruck! It was pretty cold but Mommy got me all bundled up before we went out to see the big man in the red suit!









No comments: