Sunday, November 11, 2007

Daddy Gives Me A Bath For The First Time


Oh boy, did I have quite the experience this morning! Daddy decided to give me a bath while Mommy took a shower before church. This was the first time Daddy had done this and I believe his words to Mommy were, "it can't be that hard". Mommy was giving Daddy step-by-step instructions of what to scrub first and how to scrub me. I managed not to cry during my bath, but afterwards Daddy had a hard time getting my shirt on since he put lotion on my arms.

(Apparently Daddy needs to give Easton his baths from now on because he is sleeping so peacefully right now!)

I'm not real sure how clean I am, but I sure look cute in my new outfit!








1 comment:

THE MURFNICKELS said...

Daddy has a hard enough time cleaning himself. You were lucky mommy was there to help you stay sparkling clean!