Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just an Update..

I've had a busy 2 weeks! I had my one month check-up on the 1st and am up to 10 lbs! Can you be live that...I gained 2.5 lbs in 2 weeks! This made my doctor, Mommy and Daddy really happy since I was under weight at my last appointment. I also had another shot, but took it pretty well. I think it hurts Daddy more than me!


The next day Mommy and I headed to Satanta for a few days. I like car rides! I slept the whole way there and back. A few of Gigi's friends gave me a shower. I got some many nice things and can't wait to get a little older so that I can play with all my new toys! Here are some pictures from our trip.



Grandpa Weeks
Grandma Weeks



Uncle Brent

Grace
Jeremi, Grace and Max
Grandma Lucille
Aunt Katerine
Granddad Mearle

Aunt Katherine, Gigi, Grandma Ila and Grandma Lucille

Grandma Ila


I also have a new girlfriend! Mommy's friend that she grew up with had a little girl, Maggie, 4 days after I was born. We got to hang out and go on walks...she's pretty cute!


No comments: