Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Pictures



Mommy decided it was time for me to get my birth announcement pictures taken before I got too big, so today was the day. Mommy and Daddy made sure it give me a bottle before my appointment so that I wouldn't be fussy for my pictures. Although they thought this was a GREAT idea, it turned out to be not so great.




First, I had to take everything off but my diaper. The photographer shot a few pictures and while she was shooting, Daddy noticed something leaking from my diaper. Yup, I peed all over myself! Mommy cleaned me up and we proceeded with a few more pictures before my diaper came off for more pictures. Once again, I peed all over...not only for the second time, but 3 times! We were on our last set of pictures and the photographer wanted to get some of Daddy holding me. I got a little excited again and peed all over myself and Daddy! Mommy thought it was the funniest thing because Daddy's crotch was all wet and it looked like he had peed himself too!!!








3 comments:

Jess said...

What a little cutie!

Denise said...

That is too funny. what a cute little guy.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious...and great aim Easton!